Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I can usually deal with gas, burping, constipation and what not, but what gets me is the feeling that someone is pulling a fork across the walls of my intestines! Does anyone else ever get this sensation? It literally feels like some is scratching the insides of my intestines! What is it? and is there anything I can take to help it?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Have had severe IBS since 1999, significant progress in the last 7/10 daysUp until 2 weeks ago was very passive in my approach. Physicians especially GP's are useless in my opinion. My Gastroenterologist was helping in eradicting bacteria but after that he was as lost as I was.TakingDSL-LicoriseAelo Vera GelAcidophilusUsing unrefined coconut oil to cook withPurchasing Slippery Elm Bark this afternoonHave orderedProvex CV - should receive next weekSee my earlier blog WLHXHave you been tested for Helicobacter - Pylori -bacteria in the blood stream?My mentality is to aggressively determine what works and use that - process of elimination.Good LuckWLHX

·
Registered
173 Posts
i think ive had all teh tests...cept maybe gall bladder...my GP did a **** load of tests, celiac the whole bit...

·
Registered
173 Posts
dont know if thats a good idea...effectivness would wear off over time and you can get addicted easily to that ****....i would use eve anti depresents before that stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts