Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up this morning and after a few minutes, feel pain at my waist, where you would put your hands with bent elbows, on the side, a bit toward the front. I had terrible gas yesterday and some diarrhea this morning (I have IBS-D). Is this common? I once had a kidney stone so get terrified when anything on the side appears but that pain was more in my back and I had other symptoms. I get this pain on the right side also every now and then. It isn't constant, it stops and starts for a few minutes/seconds. Could it be gas? I am also burping a lot and passing lots of wind. Thank you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I regularly get kidney stones and have often wondered if it was related somehow to IBS because I never had them before it showed up. I drink lots of freshly squeezed lemon juice and it disolves most types of them. Drinking lots of water also helps prevent them forming in the first place. The best of luck to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.