Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband was diagnosed with IBS about two years ago; his attacks are quite sporadic, but when they do come he is in a lot of pain. It seems like most people's biggest complaint is using the restroom, but his is the severe abdominal pain. Although he does have to use the restroom with urgency during an attack (D). I am just concerned about the pain he is having; he has not been to work one day this week because of it and today he said it seems to be moving up under his ribs. Any input?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry to hear that your husband is having such pain. I too experience SEVERE abdominal cramps and pain. I guess this is just the way IBS manifests in some of us "lucky" folks. I find a cup of hot tea really helps. Pain pills dont help me much.Good luck. ------------------Brenda S, R.N.This too shall pass !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to hear that your husband is having such pain. I too experience SEVERE abdominal cramps and pain. I guess this is just the way IBS manifests in some of us "lucky" folks. I find a cup of hot tea really helps. Pain pills dont help me much.Good luck. ------------------Brenda S, R.N.This too shall pass !

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.