Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm only 24 and well I'm not sure if I want kids. I guess I'm about 60% sure I do. But all the pain I have with female problems, sometimes I feel like just getting everything removed! Today it was so bad I had problems walking. I've been to Dr after Dr after Dr and they say I have PCOS and tumors. They just put me on birth control and think that's enough!!!!! They all know I've had one cyst surgically remove and whenever I'm in this type of pain they don't even do ultrasounds. They say oh it's your stomach. I regret EVER telling them I have IBS because now they always think it's just my stomach. I'm tired of the pain, I'm tired of taking pills that make my stomach even worse. But I don't want to get things taken out then realize I want kids. What do you do when no matter where you go Dr's just pretty much say live with it. I know periods are not pleasant, but it should not interfere with walking and keep you in bed!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.