Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any knowledge or personal information regarding this drug? I just learned that it is an anti-spasmodic and that the FDA just approved a newer lactose-free version, but I had never heard of it before. Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have tried Pamine for a while with mixed results it does calm the stomach down but my problem was bloating and it really didn't help with it although I've never had any side effects from it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried Pamine for a while with mixed results it does calm the stomach down but my problem was bloating and it really didn't help with it although I've never had any side effects from it

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm IBS-D also and had no good exp. with Pamine. I used it for several days and it made the D worse! My doctor was completely baffled and had me try it again....same results. In previous posts I've read where others were helped by Pamine. You might want to do a search and read the earlier comments. Anna

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm IBS-D also and had no good exp. with Pamine. I used it for several days and it made the D worse! My doctor was completely baffled and had me try it again....same results. In previous posts I've read where others were helped by Pamine. You might want to do a search and read the earlier comments. Anna

1 - 7 of 7 Posts