Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the testimonies that have been posted on the Parkview IBS bulletin Board regarding the use of the IBS herbal mix. It is extremely successful in the treatment of IBS-C (constipation type).I am near the end of my 2 week trial [free 2 week supply of herbs](chronic IBS-C with gas and bloating), and my symptoms have dramatically improved. I am now having at least 1 decent BM per day. This is the first product that has helped my symptoms at all (including water, fiber, olive oil, anti-spasmodics, etc.). This is the best I have felt in years. RichardHi! I have IBS-C. I responded to the "Holistic Author"'s offer to supply free trial samples of herbal capsules to "cure" IBS. I must say I feel better since I started taking them. I took the capsules for two weeks. It completely handled the constipation problem. The day after I took my last capsule, the constipation was back. I had to order some off of him. I am once again taking the capsules. My constipation problem is beginning to get under control again.SageHi everyone, Just to let you know, I signed up for my free sample from Holistic Healer. I also asked several professional questions on the background and information of past and present persons taking this combination. I was assured of all my doubts. Just a thought.-ShellyAnn Hello H. A., [Holistic Author]I am sorry it took me so long to respond here. My phone line was damaged due to over zealous digging out of sago palms in the back yard. I promised to report my experience with your herbal mixture. I wish to report success! Not a cure, but a 75-80% improvement and hoping to continue to get better. Let me assure everyone that this product is safe and effective. Over the years that I have had IBS I have been on all the meds I have seen discussed here (except the very newest) with no success. Thanks Terry!CelesteNote from Holistic Author> Those taking the Herbal IBS Mix-C did experience dramatic relief from the majority of their symptoms.Any residual symptoms (gas or some constipation) may be eliminated with other herbal mixtures that I supply for gas, stress and constipation. The individuals just take supplemental herbs as needed (prn) to eliminate their residual gas/and or constipation symptoms.I have found herbs to be the most effective treatment for IBS symptoms. I and my friends have been using them for over a year. No more diahrrea, cramps, constipation nor nausea. I take four capsules at bed time and three in the morning. Occasionally another three if I feel my symptoms starting up due to tension or stress. The formula is as follows:Curcuma longa (Turmeric)Hydrastis canadensis (Goldenseal)Berberis aquifolium (Oregon Graperoot)Lobelia inflata (Lobelia)Rubus idaeus (Red Raspberry)Foenilulum vulgare (Fennel Seed)Zingiber officinalis (Ginger Root)Salix alba (White Willow Bark)Ulmus fulva (Slippery Elm Bark)Althea officinales (Marshmallow Root)Harpagohytum procumbens (Devils Claw Root) Holistic AuthorP.S. For those suffering from chronic IBS-C (constipation type) you may request a free two week supply of the IBS Herbal Mix-C (gel caps) from me at midnight777###juno.com.[This message has been edited by Holistic Author (edited 05-03-2000).]

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
The conclusion is, of course, false. Most people here haven't even tried it, let alone reported on it, as far as I can tell.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The conclusion is that the PARKVIEW TESTERS found the product effective. Nothing was stated about those people unwilling to test the product.I frankly can't understand the lack of interest in this product. The medical establishment hasn't provided a single treatment/drug that has improved my condition even a tiny little bit (the same is true for most of you). I'm much more interested in finding a treatment than complaining about my condition.I'm not surprised by Flux's reaction, but I am surprised that more of you haven't given it a try.I've had some IBS symptoms for nearly 30 years now (I'm 44), and would be willing to try any safe procedure/drug.I still have to watch out for my triggers, but before the herb treatment, I hadn't had a decent BM in over 7 months, and now I have one every day (for three weeks now).Face it, traditional doctors don't have a clue how to treat IBS for most people.I'm ready to start living my life again!Richard

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
quote:The conclusion is that the PARKVIEW TESTERS found the product effective
That's not it either. Too few people tested, and the reports are too anecdotal. How does one know the effect is related to the drug or even a actual change?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.