Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, hoping this is ibs but if i passed a stool before i went to bed and (i tend to get gassy when im constipated) pass gass at night.. i have to clean up again.. anybody get it?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Depends on what you mean by clean up again. Are you actually letting out poop when you pass gas or do you just find that when you wipe there's skid marks on the loo roll? I'm a D and I find I have days where I wipe until all clean but then next time I go there's more on the paper so I wipe till clean again and it happens next time I go etc etc.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
If there's a lot there maybe you should see a doctor, like I said, I get it sometimes though (usually for a couple of weeks and then it goes away for a while, but then it will come back again and I usually get it when I have D rather than when I'm constipated). I think it's pretty standard for us IBS'ers

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not alot, like two wipes and its practically gone.. i posted about it before but not with the passing gas part, just the cleanliness problema nd everyone had it... if it happens at night, i usually go to bed knowing i still have some left in me..

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'd say it's just a part of your IBS like mine
It may not even really be related to the gas, you might find it happened even if you didn't have gas but because you do you think it's the gas (sometimes it's so hard to tell where one thing ends and the next problem starts-grr on defective bodies!!). Sorry it's happening though

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Gas are real.I mean i know i produce them too much.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well good news, yesterday i had my first regular and good BM! and felt good all day.. my sotmach was a little weird during the day (felt like nausea in my stomach) from the metamucil but it went away and it was a nice day for once.. and i woke up this morning clean so its not GAS per se, but i think gas makes it worse after i have a BM.. ill make a new post soon to let u guys know if things continue.. thanks for the help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.