Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was posting from my iPhone for a long time, and thought that perhaps my password, entered correctly (I double checked as I had it written down), just stopped working cause of some iPhone bug involving cookies or something, but I logged in from my new Mac and still couldn't log in, I ended up having to for the fourth or fifth time get an email sent with a new password, and log in from there. Is there a known bug with Apple users and logging in?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
There are a couple of things I can do with a reset password, but I'd have to reset the password again. I don't know if they would fix things, and I don't know if they reset when you send a "send me a new password thing" or not. I'm not sure if those store as cookies on your computer or reset something in the board software. Just they are things marked that may need to be reset if people are having log in problems.Do you just take whatever randomly generated password you get each time or do you set it to something you select once you get back in?I've never had a problem with Apple computers logging in and I've never had my password just go bad so I had to get a new one.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I've simply been a bonehead, the answer was simple and just required a little more attentiveness. I'll let you know if I have anymore problems aside from my boneheadedness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts