Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent a PM after reading her post.Got a message back and I quote" I'll be glad to send you info. Just let me know your name and mailing address.Connie Payne"Is it just me or is this a bit iffy ???
Thought I should send out a warning

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Depends....sometimes it is legitimate as the info to send is voluminous, other times it is "lead capture". It is handy to keep a spare email address for just such propositions and use that address to respond...and be careful what you open
MNL

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
hmmm I always treat these with an air of caution, if you discovered something that really did "cure" ibs then any sufferer would be on here shouting from the rooftops to help their fellow-bb members.this person has only ever posted that post therefore - and it sounds like they might be trying to send you something and then bill you for it.if in doubt - don't - is a good rule to stick by - and if it is a real "cure" surely the medical experts who study ibs would have come up with it first...and would be peddling it officially.Just my thoughts....Clair

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.