Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to this board and have had IBS with D for like two year now. My question it when I have these pains and I have to use the rest room I use Pepto to relieve my pain and it helps most of the time. Are there any draw backs to using Pepto so much? Long term affects or anything like that? Another question, I have problem waking up early. If I have to wake up early for something my stomach hurts the worst. Is this normal and are there any kinda remedies for this. Thanks and I'm looking forward to getting help from this site to help with my IBS.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Welcome to the board. Pepto has asprin in it so you may want to watch that. I have found calcium carbonate has helped me with controling diarrhea and all the stomach pain I have had for many years. If you want the info I can send it to you if you send me an email. Or you can go to the Over The Counter section of this board and read the many success stories.Linda

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.