Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is theresa and i am new.I recent found out two pharmacies that have Zelnorm.one is Inhouse and the other is Medsmex.Has any one heard or used these, and if so, what was your experience?

·
Community Manager
13,189 Posts
hi theresawelcome to the board. kathleen pointed you in the right direction--there's a fair amount of info on the constipation meds board.i've used both medsmex--which has the real zelnorm--and inhouse--who has a generic form--tegibs. i switched from medmex to inhouse mainly because of price since tegibs is so much cheaper. and i was happy to find that tegibs works as well for me as zelnorm. also i found inhouse ships faster than medsmex, they seem to have better customer service and they give you the registered number for your shipment which is handy because it provides some tracking.just be careful and if you do order from either of the pharmacies don't give them your actual credit card number because a lot of us had had problems with our numbers being stolen by both companies. there's a thread on the constipation meds board entitled "credit card fraud" which discusses this and there have been other threads as well on the subject both on that board and this one. i use a virtual credit card number. or you can use a money order with medsmex. others have had success with a debit card with only enough money in the account to cover the purchase. http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=90922

1 - 6 of 6 Posts