Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any other people out there from South Jersey or Philadelphia? I'd love to join an in-person support group, but I can't find any in the area. I have gastroparesis (which causes stomach pain, indigestion, heartburn, queasiness, nausea) as well as IBS (bloating to the point of looking 9 months pregnant, excessive gas, stomach noise, pain, occasional constipation but rarely diarrhea).If I can't find a support group, it would be nice to at least meet with other people in my area. Maybe if we get enough people together we could form our own support group.I'm a 36-year old single woman from Cherry Hill who has had stomach problems all my life. My symptoms got much worse in 1997, when I ended up in the hospital and diagnosed with gastroparesis. It's been off and on since then, but it's made my life unmanageable because I never know when I'm going to feel sick.

·
Registered
60 Posts
HiI live in northeast Philly,I to am 37 years oldI am married and have a 13 y/o daughter...I have IBS A B C D----A-abdominal pain, B-bloating, C-constipation and the big D-diarrhea....I know alot about gastroparesis my husband has it...I too look like I am about 9 months pregnant...I don't know of any support groups in this area..but I have'nt really looked...I will look in the Northeast Times (community paper)I will let u know what I find.....Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.