Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is kinda embarrasing. Today, when i went to the bathroom this morning, i had, what appeared to me to be a normal size stool(sorry), it was kinda greenish color though. Then later this afternoon, it turned to diarreah, but it was sooo gross, it was pure green mucous!! I am freaked out!! Has anyone ever had this? Please respond!!!!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Ah Cookie, the peas would do it!!
I get the same thing when I eat green veggies. Mucus is common with those of us with IBS. Not to worry. Once you have enough D things eventually turn in to just mucus and liquid. It's rare now since being on the calcium that I get that bad of D, but it still happens to me from time to time!
Jennifer

·
Registered
279 Posts
Chances are, the color was a result of your diet, like the others mentioned. I had horrible mucous all day today, and it's just something that comes with the joys of IBS. I had never seen before what I'd seen today, so it was shocking to me, but rest assured, I'm not alone and neither are you.Take care,Ashley

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.