Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!Ok so I have been in pain for 2 and a half months now, my doctor hasnt been much of a help as she asked me what I though was wrong!!!
it started with just constant pain in my lower stomach....but I lived with it for awhile went to the doc she perscribed Decitel....didnt do anything, then the pain went away and i was fine...for a week and a half then back again 3 weeks ago, this time its a pain and gurgling like something is crawling in my stomach/bowel its painful and makes me feel sick....also i have fever and feel nauseous.....when i get up in the morning my lower stomach feels really really heavy and I feel sick to my stomach.....I havent had a "normal" bowel movement in 3 weeks....my doctor did blood tests but they were normal, thought I might have an infection, she says IBS I have no idea, but I am frustrated and in pain, has anyone had any of these things???? or any idea what this might be?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yes, had the same exact symptoms.Following resolved the problem - have been in good shape since 1st of julyTAKE TWICE THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OFALOE VERA GELACIDOPHILUSQUALITY DIET - GREENS/FISH/OAT MEAL/ROLLED OATS/NO COFFEE/ALCOHOLEXERCISESTARTED THE PROGRAM IN EARLY APRIL - STARTED TO FEEL BETTER WITHIN A WEEK - DRAMATIC RESULTS FROM THAT POINT.2 VERY DETAILED POSTS IN MAY/JUNE MAY WANT TO LOOK OVERHOPE THIS HELPSBILL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
me too I really have no desire to eat at all....sometimes in the evening but rarelyI have been reading about COLONIX cleanseit sounds rather interestingheard anything about it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes me too i keep forcing myself to eat and it just makes me gag when i think about most food, especially veggies cause I feel they will make me feel more gassy...soooo bad and I used to love to eatthis colonix thing looks really interesting to me, I want to try it.....great testimonials.....check this out-http://www.drnatura.com/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im not sure if it is or not but they have an email address maybe you could ask them?? hopefully it is available, I am in Canada and actually not sure its available here, I will email too

·
Registered
94 Posts
Colonix is like a huge mechanized enema. They say it can improve your bowels if it is done sparingly, otherwise people (movie stars for example) have been known to use it to drop like ten pounds before an awards ceremony. It completely flushes out everything including the good enzymes. Ovarian cysts can cause a lot of those symptoms. Have you talked to your gyno?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really ovarian cysts...hmm I have been to my doctor 2 times and she hasnt even touched me like to feel around and see if she can find anything....its really frustrating but thanks for that I will have the ovaries checked

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I had endometriosis 16 years ago. About 5 yerars ago I started having the pains again so bad in my ovary. I went to OB-GYN he said is was preobably my bowel. I did ALLOT of research and found allot of peeps thought they had IBS and it was endomtriosis. So after 4 years I insisted my Dr do another test for endometiosis. He acted like I was stupid, but I did allot of reading and thought, I would try to kill 2 birds with one stone. When I awoke form the surgery I looked at my Hubby and asked what did he find. He siad NOTHING , I cried and cried I just wanted it to be the answer and a quick fix for both problems. I still have the pains now and then but I am going throught peri menapause so they aren't as bad. Hope this helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.