Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please someone help me if you can. I have been in such bad pain since Saturday with diarrhea (I have constant diarrhea from ibs-d)Stabbing pains in my stomach area that rotate, and SEVERE bloating. More severe than usual and I get bloating everyday. But this is extremely painful. It won't let up except when I have a bowel movement. I took 3 imodium yesterday and I had a movement this morning, but then the awful bloating and pain returned. It usually isnt like this the next day. I am usually back to normal by now. It was so bad this morning it brought me to tears. This can't be a normal flareup can it? Has a nyone else every experienced this? I think it is gas for the pains otherwise the pain would stay in one place and it wouldnt get better after a bowel movement. I can't deficate hardly at all (sorry about that) but I have to give you the facts. This all started after I ate my usuall pasta supper with plain tomato sauce, execpt I left it sit out uncovered and then ate it. I know, it was dumb to do that but I was having alot of pain at the time (headache) and I didn't think. I can't stand this pain a nymore. I don't even want to eat. Oh I am also fructose intollorant and have gastroparesis and I am a diabetic. I hope someone can help me I am desperate!!! Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
oh my you should NOT be eating spagetti! a type 2 diabetic eating spagetti words can not express how stupid that is and how fast you would be dead with out insulin injections. which you will want to get off of someday.The scientific facts surrounding type 2 diabetes are:Type 2 diabetes is not an inherited disease as often claimed. Type 2 diabetes is 100% preventable by eating the low-carbohydrate diet.Type 2 diabetes is 100% caused by eating excessive amounts of carbohydrates. Type 2 diabetes symptoms can be controlled by eating the low-carbohydrate diet. Animal fats do not cause diabetes and do not make diabetes worse.Saturated animal fats do not cause diabetes and do not make diabetes worse.also the time my IBS-D was at it's worst was when i ate spagetti i had diarrea everyday when i ate that stuff.follow the diet i do and it will cure your type 2 diabetes by slowly reverseing cell insulin resistance and over time you can slowly reduce your insulin meds to the point you are drug free. you will notice your blood sugar levels geting really good with in just a week of this diet and then work with your doctor to slowly get off your insulin meds.and it also works wonders for people with IBS-D and it will cure and prevent heart disease and cholesterol things and i know if your a type 2 diabetic then the foolish doctors put you on health hazzordus cholesterol lowering meds so get off them right now.anyways heres what to do to cure these illnesses i posted my IBS-D diet at this link it's at the very bottom of page 1 and more on page 2. also make sure you keep your carbohydrate limmit to a max of 20 grams per day and also since your a diabetic you can go a little lower than 20 grams of carbs per day if it helps and if you need a blood sugar boost a snack of celery is ok.http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?/topic/119213-cant-seem-to-be-able-to-enjoy-any-nice-food/EDIT: oh i just noticed your talking more like IBS-C you could try eating more vegetables and different ones like cabbage and maybe even higher fiber ones like spinach along with my diet if your suffering from constipation.now eating like that will cure your type 2 diabetes but here is also more info for type 2 diabeteshttp://www.biblelife.org/diabetes.htmnow as for your heart disease and cholesterol things since all type 2 diabetics have them here is how cholesterol really works.http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/10/making-sense-of-your-cholesterol-numbers.aspxnote: that link may have a pop up asking for your email for health updates just type in any fake email and enter to get past it.anyways that link will tell you how cholesterol really works and that it heals your inflammation and once the inflammation is healed you will have zero heart disease.now a few more things to point out for your cholesterol is it must sky rocket for a few months first like 4 months before it gets healthy. your body especially being a type 2 diabetic will have massive inflammation this inflammation must be healed or it can cause a heart attack. now the way your body heals this inflammation is by telling your liver to produce more cholesterol because cholesterol heals damaged things and heals and removes inflammation. after your inflammation is healed your cholesterol will go down to normal levels it will take about 6-8 months or so for the inflammation to be healed as long as you follow the info correctly and do nothing that causes new inflammation to form.note: cholesterol and saturated fats do not cause heart disease but they do protect against it and heal current heart attack risks.now you must also get off your cholesterol lowering meds because along with lots of nasty side effects they inhibit your liver from produceing cholesterol there for they are not only useless they are deadly and will prevent you from geting healthy. people on cholesterol lowering meds may never beable to heal there heart disease and there for never get normal levels of cholesterol.so again once you are eating healthy and avoiding the foods and things that cause inflammation your cholesterol will sky rocket for about 4 or so months and then by the 6th or 8th month your body will have healed the inflammation and then be healthy and have normal levels of cholesterol.and again look at all the cultures of people even eskimos who eat a diet of up to 80% fat with loads of saturated animal fats yet out of all there people who eat there native diet they have 0% type 2 diabetes, 0% heart disease, 0% obesity. the health care system thinks it's because of genetics what a joke. if it was genetics then why do people who copy what the eskimos do get there type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity cured?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ziggy7,Thankyou for the advice, but I cannot eat the foods you suggested. I also have gastroparesis(delayed emptying of the stomach) and I can not have ANY fiber or complications will arise. I have to eat easily digested foods at all times. I am also fructose intolloerant so I cannot eat any veggies, fruits, or red meat at all. That is why I eat mostly pasta because it digests easily. Mind you, I do eat VERY small amounts. The dietition gave me a limit of 45 carbs per meal and since I have been doing that the blood sugars have been in the normal range. My dad passed away from complications of diabetes so I know what the complications are. Because I have all these horrible digestive problems I can barely eat anything. A few bites and I am totally full. Thanks for your advice I wish I could eat the things you suggested. But I cant.

·
Registered
312 Posts
sorry i came on so hard in my first post.if all you can eat is spagetti like foods here is a link explaining how to prepare your grains they will have a much nicer effect on your body this way :)http://www.westonaprice.org/food-features/497-be-kind-to-your-grains-and-your-grains-will-be-kind-to-you.htmland your gastroparesis is this something you were born with? or when did you get this?it's important that you get the foods in your body that can heal your damaged stomach you need meat and animal fats. is it possible for you to have soups and bone broths? and eggs?do you know that if you eat spagetti with fatty meat and or just broccoli you will get horrible gas. but if you just eat fatty meat and or broccoli you will get zero gas?i think a good thing for you to do is switch to a fat burning metabolism and eat liquid foods like, a good cod liver oil, meat soups with the meat completely shreded, unsalted butter, eggs if possible, and also a 4000 IU per day liquid or soft gel shell vitamin D3 would be good too. only eat foods that have power to repair your stomach.if you get no sunlight during 11 am - 2 pm it is very important you get vitamin D3 into your body also never use sunscreen. but also you need to eat some saturated fats for your body to absorb vitamin D3 from sunlight.also if you can get your body in a fat burning metabolism you will also beable to eat just 20 or less grams of carbohydrates a day which is low enough to heal type 2 diabetes :)but also how is your kidney is it healthy? a kidney creatine test will show if you can handle lot's of protein or notalso here is a link with alot of info about IBS and healing your stomach hope it helps :)http://www.biblelife.org/bowel.htmkeep giveing me info as in keep me updated and il try to help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.