Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I woke up this morning, my belly is hurting me. I should have stayed home, but I stayed home last Friday becasue of my stomach. I already went to the bathroom like 3 times in the last past two hours. I just took a Bentyl and an Immodium. What does everybody else do when they experience this at work? Has anyone actually took a medical leave due to this? Please HELP.------------------

·
Registered
428 Posts
Stay,Good Morning! I�m sorry you are not feeling well. I do get this at work. When I was first diagnosed I did take a few days off here and there because of it. Now I just make frequent trips to the bathroom. I have a position where this is possible and for the most part doesn�t really interfere to much with what I do. I completely understand the problem. It is rough. Taking the Bentyl and Imodium sounds right to me. The Imodium will probably stop you up eventually. Hopefully the Bentyl will relieve the discomfort.Hope you feel better soon.KARL

·
Registered
428 Posts
Stay,Good Morning! I�m sorry you are not feeling well. I do get this at work. When I was first diagnosed I did take a few days off here and there because of it. Now I just make frequent trips to the bathroom. I have a position where this is possible and for the most part doesn�t really interfere to much with what I do. I completely understand the problem. It is rough. Taking the Bentyl and Imodium sounds right to me. The Imodium will probably stop you up eventually. Hopefully the Bentyl will relieve the discomfort.Hope you feel better soon.KARL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.