Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some info on some really strong gas medicine i have been really bloated and gas bubbles have been just floating around in my stomache for the past week i tried Gas-x but it doesnt seem to be working id really appreciate it if i can get some suggestions A.S.A.P.Thanks

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Try some exercise. It may help move things along. Sometimes it helps to push in my abdomen with my fist. I would advise giving your stomach a little push if you can. I am insensitive to pain, but this may bother those who are not.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
How do you know your problem is due to gas?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get off SUGAR...no sugar at all for a while, until all the gas disappears...eat only meat and veggie...no fruit juice or fruit at all..you will be amazed! I'm walking proof. Not only do I have IBS, but I Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and after 4 months of a sugar free diet and I have no symptoms of either!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I used to suffer bad bloating and belching and I have cut out foods that increased the problem. For me, this means no onions, capsicum, broccoli, cabbage, corn, beans, cauliflower, and rice and pasta. I find sugar no problem and eat only small amounts of bread. I still bloat a little but not as much as previously.Chamomile and peppermint tea help a little too (after meals).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.