Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me.I took an antibiotic in May for a sinus infection, and two weeks later I had a suuden onset of diarrhea. Seven weeks later and the doctors still dont know what to do. I have lost around 30 pounds and still losing. The tests they have performed are stool specimens all came back negative. Blood tests showed nothing twice. Gall bladder ultrasound, mine is great shape. Cat Scan which showed nothing out of the ordinary. And finally today a colonoscopy and EGD which revealed everything is looks great. My primary care tried Flagyl orally but I could not tolerate it, the pain sent to to the ER. I have taken Align probiotics and eaten tons of yogurt and tried peppermint oil. Most food intolerances are ruled since I dont eat much these days. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestion I would be most apprecitive since my doctor is scratching her head and saying "wow I cant believe this!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.