Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My doctor has diagnosed me with ibs but recently i have been experiencing a new sympton. The only way i can describe it is like a prickling feeling just above my belly button but can be felt to either side, its not constant. Has anyone else with ibs experienced this symptom??

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Pain in various locations can be seen in IBS, so it isn't a good way to try to differentially diagnose yourself with.The colon does run up across the abdomen above the belly button, so pain/discomfort in this location could easily be IBS-related. (colon goes up the right across the top and down the left).K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Pain in various locations can be seen in IBS, so it isn't a good way to try to differentially diagnose yourself with.The colon does run up across the abdomen above the belly button, so pain/discomfort in this location could easily be IBS-related. (colon goes up the right across the top and down the left).K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.