Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this sounds nasty but i don't know what to do.I have IBS with Constipation and Diareahi. And right now i am having a really hard time with it.When I try to go to the bathroom i can't and it hurts so bad that i cry. There is blood and tons of pain and i feel like i am getting ripped apart. Any idea why this time it kicked in could be so bad. Any suggestions?I am in so much pain with it.Please help!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Hi,have you been to Mayo clinic,i think there is one in Minesota?Maybe they can help.I think you have Constipation.It can be confusing because you got loose stools.When you have incomplete evacuation etc..It is C.OH,i see you have BLOOD,E-coli can give blood and many others things also.See a doc.You need many test to eliminate others diseases.DONT EAT ROUGH FIBERS,EVOID WHEAT BRAN AND MOST OF THE FIBERS SUPP.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Hi,have you been to Mayo clinic,i think there is one in Minesota?Maybe they can help.I think you have Constipation.It can be confusing because you got loose stools.When you have incomplete evacuation etc..It is C.OH,i see you have BLOOD,E-coli can give blood and many others things also.See a doc.You need many test to eliminate others diseases.DONT EAT ROUGH FIBERS,EVOID WHEAT BRAN AND MOST OF THE FIBERS SUPP.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Beck, If this is a change in symptoms, I would urge you to call your Doc. It is always a good idea to keep them up to date with what is going on with you. What are you currently using to manage your symptoms?Let us know and maybe we can go from there with some ideas. But like I said, if this is new, I would also give the Doc a call.BQ

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Beck, If this is a change in symptoms, I would urge you to call your Doc. It is always a good idea to keep them up to date with what is going on with you. What are you currently using to manage your symptoms?Let us know and maybe we can go from there with some ideas. But like I said, if this is new, I would also give the Doc a call.BQ

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Definitely get checked at the doctor.I wonder if you have a fissure or a bad hemaroid, that could be part of the blood and the feeling ripped apart. If it is a fissure http://www.boardsailor.com/jack/af/ has a lot of good info.But whatever it is needs to be run past your doctor.I also wonder if your pelvic floor is behaving properly. If it is clenching even when you are telling it to relax to let stuff out that could be causing issues as well.I hope you feel better soon.K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Definitely get checked at the doctor.I wonder if you have a fissure or a bad hemaroid, that could be part of the blood and the feeling ripped apart. If it is a fissure http://www.boardsailor.com/jack/af/ has a lot of good info.But whatever it is needs to be run past your doctor.I also wonder if your pelvic floor is behaving properly. If it is clenching even when you are telling it to relax to let stuff out that could be causing issues as well.I hope you feel better soon.K.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I sure you have already figured out the "fold" yourself while you are on the pot(I relives your body weight pressure of the bowels). Also At least for me hold your breathe for 5-10 sec perionds while tensing your stomach. I couldnt tell what to stay away eating wise mine is more so stress related. Food wise I avoid "cheap" mexican( to processed), Processed foods, carbonation and caffine, and my kryptionite, Taramisu. I hoped alittle. I dont know how long you have been suffering but you just learn with time. God Bless

·
Registered
7 Posts
I sure you have already figured out the "fold" yourself while you are on the pot(I relives your body weight pressure of the bowels). Also At least for me hold your breathe for 5-10 sec perionds while tensing your stomach. I couldnt tell what to stay away eating wise mine is more so stress related. Food wise I avoid "cheap" mexican( to processed), Processed foods, carbonation and caffine, and my kryptionite, Taramisu. I hoped alittle. I dont know how long you have been suffering but you just learn with time. God Bless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.