Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 DAYS AGO I HAD A BAD 2 DAYS OF DIAHERRIA THEN I HAD 4 DAYS OF CONSTIPATION THEN DIAHERRIA CAME BACK I WENT TO THE DOCS AND HE LOOKED UP MY BACK SIDE AND SAID I HAD A INFECTION AND GAVE ME CREAM BUT EVERY MORNING I GET UP MY STOMACH CHURN AND MAKES LOADS OF NOISE LIKE BUBBLING AND SPACESHIPS TAKING OFF WEIRD OR WHAT THE DOC TOLD ME THE INFECTION FROM MY BACK SIDE COULD BE CAUSING THIS HE TOLD ME TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER AND CHANGE MY EATING HABITS I FEEL SOME PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE BETWEEN MY HIP BONE AND BOTTOM OF MY RIBSAND ROUND THE BACK IT,S ANIGHTMARE I EAT BROWN BREAD AND SALADS AND NO SWEETS OR CAKE AND I HAVE DONE THE TOILET AS NORMAL I ALSO HAD A URINE INFECTION AND THAT SEEMS CLEAR BUT LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT I WAS BETTER AND HAD SOMETHING SWEET A PLATE OF CEREAL SUGAR PUFF AND THE MORNING I GOT UP MY STOMACH WAS CHURNING WHEN I HAD A CUP OF TEA I FELT I WAS GOING TO HAVE DIAHERRIA BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE TOILET IT WAS NORMAL I FEEL KINDA SICK FEELING IN THE NORMAL MOST OF THE DAY I FEEL OK BUT I FRIGHTEN TO EAT ANYTHING SWEET OR GREASY AS I,M SURE I WILL HAVE DIAHERRIA IT,S NUTS BUT MY SISTER HAS IBS AND SHE SAID I WILL PROBABLY BE GETTING IT AS I HAVE EATEN LOAD OF GARBAGE FOR YEARS AND I NEED TO CHANGE MY WAY MY STOMACH FEEL SORE A LOT AND I FEEL SORE AT MY SIDES SOMETIMES I,M I GETTING IBS

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
if this is recent, then it's quite posible that the doc is right and it's an infection or something that will clear up. even people without IBS get digective problems from time to time. I wouldn't necesarily jump to conclusions just yet. I'd make sure the doc checks out everything - in fact, that's the way they have to diagnose IBS in the end - everything else checks out OK. It couldn't hurt though to try a diet that is soothing for IBSers. there is more info out there than I have but stick to blander foods, not greasy. fiber is a funny thing since it helps some but not others. you could always try the BRAT diet to which is what I've been told when having a bad flare or a stomach flu - bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. take carenancy

·
Registered
317 Posts
Could also be gluten intolerance?? Try to avoid wheaten foods like bread,pasta,pizza etc and see if you get better??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts