Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,my name is umer and from the past two months i have been showed signs of ibs.It all started when i had a terrible diarrhea which lasted for about two weeks at the end of it, i also had problem in urination.I could not fully urinate then i went to the doctor and was treated.But after my diarrhea i had uncontrollable bowel movements, what i mean is, i would try really hard to pass stool before going to school just like on my normal routines but this time only little would come out and it felt as if i was emptied but during school i had to go to the toilet again.This still lasts up till now.One more thing i have noticed is that on the weekends i wake up around 10 to 11 o clock and pass stool normally then the rest of the day i seem to be fine, but when i wake up on school days(6 to 7 o clock) the problem occurs which has messed up my reputation in class.I also sometimes have abdominal pain usually in the morning(mostly on school days) and i feel bowel movements in my stomach.I had a fully fiber diet for a week which helped me but soon it went back again.The question is that have i been diagnosed with ibs or is it some other disease.In the summer holidays i used to stay a wake all night and sleep through the day if that helps to answer my question.

·
Registered
6 Posts
my dear i'm also 15 years old student of matric part 2

i'm from lahore and you?please tell me in detail about your symptoms...my doctor is ibs speciallist

but use colofac or dmax tablets of vitamin d

take care umer remember that you are not alone i am with you ALLAH HAFIZ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts