Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello againI wrote 4 months ago, but i had no answer.Is there anyone who has the similar symptoms as i have?I would like to share some information with you people! Please..i need some reactions from you! My previous post is from May 2010, where i wrote everything about my disorder.THANK YOU!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?/topic/122817-im-new-here/page__p__794047#entry794047 is the link if anyone wants to read the other post. I don't see any IBD symptoms listed, and your blood work is normal and that typically means IBS.Diarrhea mostly in the mornings is common in IBS (IBS acts up a lot when the colon is more active, more so than most other things people worry about)Stress makes everything worse, but is a very common trigger for IBS symptoms.Really sounds like IBS.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I also agree that it sounds like IBS. I'm not diagnosed myself because I've always had a mild form of it, but I can tell you when I get diarrhea, it's always in the mornings, always the cramping kind. It isn't pleasant, but what can you do?If you start seeing blood in your stool, feel truly intolerable pain, or experience sudden vomiting that isn't an illness, you should go in to get it checked out right away -- those can be signs of blockage and nothing to mess with. I don't feel like you have to worry, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.