Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I think we have told karl m welty enough times, that sending prescription drugs is against the law. I hope you will close any thread on this subject. I would hate to see this board turn into a ebay for prescription drugs.Tim

·
Registered
135 Posts
I agree with Tim. Even though I'm new to this board, I have been very impressed with the way people have conducted themselves here. I have received invaluable advice and support for which I am very grateful. It disturbed me that someone would post in order to do something illegal even though some of us IBS sufferers are indeed desperate. Please, Jeff, don't let this continue.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I agree with Tim. Even though I'm new to this board, I have been very impressed with the way people have conducted themselves here. I have received invaluable advice and support for which I am very grateful. It disturbed me that someone would post in order to do something illegal even though some of us IBS sufferers are indeed desperate. Please, Jeff, don't let this continue.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree completely. This board has enough integrity to allow dissenting viewpoints but must recognize and prevent exploitation. As much as people want to get their hands on Lotronex, we can't allow a forum for hucksters and those who would profit illegally.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree completely. This board has enough integrity to allow dissenting viewpoints but must recognize and prevent exploitation. As much as people want to get their hands on Lotronex, we can't allow a forum for hucksters and those who would profit illegally.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I agree with this discussion. We all feel desperation in dealing with the hand that has been dealt to us, but this topic of trading or mailing med.s is totally out of bounds. I feel very bad for Karl-we all do-but this is not the way to find help for yourself.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I agree with this discussion. We all feel desperation in dealing with the hand that has been dealt to us, but this topic of trading or mailing med.s is totally out of bounds. I feel very bad for Karl-we all do-but this is not the way to find help for yourself.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Like i said on another post a week ago,i am not for it or against it,i just sit neutral on the subject,i think we are all desparate in a way,and maybe he thought he could help someone out.It may be a bad thing,but we have all been there,done that,wanting to get better i guess.I'm sure Jeff will handle it.
Krissy

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Like i said on another post a week ago,i am not for it or against it,i just sit neutral on the subject,i think we are all desparate in a way,and maybe he thought he could help someone out.It may be a bad thing,but we have all been there,done that,wanting to get better i guess.I'm sure Jeff will handle it.
Krissy

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
excuse me? You can keep your mouth closed if that is what is going to come out. Oh by the way if anyone can do what they want, THAN I CAN DO THIS. I'm afraid I know first hand what others are going thru pal.Tim

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
excuse me? You can keep your mouth closed if that is what is going to come out. Oh by the way if anyone can do what they want, THAN I CAN DO THIS. I'm afraid I know first hand what others are going thru pal.Tim

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Okay, this is going down hill fast. Maybe if we hold off until Jeff see's it and makes a call it would be a good idea.My personal view on this though, is we should not be sending drugs to each other or using the bb to do that. For a lot of very important reasons, although I totally sympathize with people suffering.------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forumI work with Mike and the IBS Audio Program. www.ibshealth.com www.ibsaudioprogram.com

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Okay, this is going down hill fast. Maybe if we hold off until Jeff see's it and makes a call it would be a good idea.My personal view on this though, is we should not be sending drugs to each other or using the bb to do that. For a lot of very important reasons, although I totally sympathize with people suffering.------------------Moderator of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Anxiety and Hypnotherapy forumI work with Mike and the IBS Audio Program. www.ibshealth.com www.ibsaudioprogram.com

G

·
If there really is a drug company out there in Canada that is dispensing drugs without a prescription then that is not illegal atleast not yet I guess, and Karl is doing nothing wrong by pointing us in their direction-except maybe he should put it on the products page and not this BB. It seems a general consensus that people who were helped by Lotronex would like a source and are willing to take the risk.I agree that passing drugs back and forth between members of the board is wrong b/c who knows what you are getting, plus you open yourself up to getting sued-maybe even the BB could get sued for being a forum for it. Its dangerous in alot of ways and while I might personally consider doing it if I were desperate, it seems like involving this forum is REALLY bad judgement and very naive.But I think its kind of nice though that Jeff lets this board be kind of wild and free. Some days I'd rather not hear Flux shoot down people ideas to make himself feel better, but its great that Jeff kind of lets it roll. Personally, I think less control is better!

G

·
If there really is a drug company out there in Canada that is dispensing drugs without a prescription then that is not illegal atleast not yet I guess, and Karl is doing nothing wrong by pointing us in their direction-except maybe he should put it on the products page and not this BB. It seems a general consensus that people who were helped by Lotronex would like a source and are willing to take the risk.I agree that passing drugs back and forth between members of the board is wrong b/c who knows what you are getting, plus you open yourself up to getting sued-maybe even the BB could get sued for being a forum for it. Its dangerous in alot of ways and while I might personally consider doing it if I were desperate, it seems like involving this forum is REALLY bad judgement and very naive.But I think its kind of nice though that Jeff lets this board be kind of wild and free. Some days I'd rather not hear Flux shoot down people ideas to make himself feel better, but its great that Jeff kind of lets it roll. Personally, I think less control is better!

G

·
MXZ583 --------- WOW I would not call you or the others a PUSSY but shut your pie whole and mind your own bissness if you get bad enough and someone tell you dog food will help and its bad enough you and all the other big mouth people will EAT IT just trying to make a point Im sure your not a PUSSY

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.