Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ibs-d has been getting worse over the last 3 months, I am waiting to see the gastroenterologist again as my doctor does not know what else to do for me. One of the things that has happen during the last 3 months is that I seem to have pockets of very painful wind in the colon on the left side, I can feel it moving and cramping the abdomin, I tried most antispasmodics and pepermint capsules and tea. It sounds like a hot water bottle full of water being squashed, then all of a sudden I get the urgent D with such terrible windy force. Any ideas as to why so much wind trapped in the colon, from the hip area down to the groin left side, also very bloated and painful. Also feels sore inside my abdomin below belly button, I dont understand why everything has changed for me for the worst, nothing different has been eaten or done than before the 3months. I am taking 3 imodium a day and rarely go out any more, as it just happens out of the blue with not much warning.Any advice please.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Simply take more imodium!That's the kind of thing that happened to me so I started upping my amount of imodium.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.