Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK What about one that is available anywhere? I will import if need be. All I want to do is have a toilet nearby so that I can get out and about again.I tried an Indipod, but if you need the toilet, the last thing you want to do is have a poo 2 inches away from your Mother in Law
(And you need a big car and to spend 5 minutes setting it up and 10 minutes putting it away.Maybe I will just have to invent something for IBS/IBD/Crohns/UC etc sufferersHmmm not a bad idea actually - Why am I talking to myself???
)CheersNick

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hi Nick, Try searching rv + port a potty in Google. I think RVworld.com has links to vendors who sell self contained portable potties. I bought 2 for my work trucks a few years back and they were righteous. If you can't find any links holler back and I'll try to find it for you. Now you're not talking to yourself anymore!
Take it easy Dude!

·
Registered
779 Posts
When we traveled in our motor home, we used cheap lemon dish detergent in the holding tanks. It cut down the odors.You can find portapotties at most RV stores. They have a separate fresh water tank and a holding tank for the sewage. I have seen them for about $80.00 but that is a while back.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have also seen folding portable toilets. They don't look too sturdy however. They include a folding stand and a plastic bag. There are also toilets that are inflatable. You may as well get a bucket and a supply of plastic bags.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I have a bucket with a lid on it in the back of my van. knock on wood never had to use it, but it is there and gives me a little bit of relief.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.