Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I wanted to ask, I am IBS-C, and doing well with my diet and flax seed oil, but yesterday I had a major craving for TCBY's fat free yogurt! I ended up getting a small serving, but within 4 hours, I had terrible intestinal gas, cramps and ended up with 3 trips to the bathroom. I'm still a bit crampy and rumbly today. I usually can drink the acidopholis (?) milk and have a small serving of ice cream. Does anyone know if this might be a dairy trigger food? I hoping it's just from the flax seed oil, which I just started about 2 weeks ago and trying to figure out how much to take every day. I sure hope it's not the TCBY, but I hate to think it probably is.
ThanksEchota4

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Do they use a fat substitute? (like olestra...that can cause issues).They may also be using high fructose corn syrup or other things in it that isn't in the stuff you usually drink.Or Mercury is in retrograde, it was too hot outside, the moon was full...or any of the other random things that effect IBSers.I would once things settle down again give it another try to see if it bothers you or not.K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts