Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all-I might be crazy, but I feel so much better lately that I have consented to go out to eat with my family tonight. We are going to Applebee's. I just hope I can find something to eat that doesn't kill me...My poor kids and hubby are so sick of eating the bland, boring stuff I've been making at home. They deserve a treat, and I deserve not to cook for a change.Wish me luck!Marty

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
good luck. don't over think it. figure out the worst that can happen, what you'll do if it occurs and then just forget about it!if it makes you feel any better, I went to Applebies the other day and had no problems at all!

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Be sensible and don't overstress yourself beforehand...and have a good time.Mark

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It went very well! I had a turkey club-type sandwich and the beloved onion peels. I thought the peels would do me in, but I was ok. A little rumbling and heartburn in the wee hours of the morning, but no D! Calcium rocks! (for me, anyway) The kids were so happy to be out, and my hubby was happy to see me relax and enjoy myself. Maybe we will be able to do it a bit more often now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts