Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just a quick question. Doing the prep for my EGD/Colo tomorrow. At 12:00 noon today, I drank the 10 oz bottle of magnesium citrate. At 3:00, I took 4 dulcolax, with 8 oz of water. Starting at 6:00, I am now drinking the Miralax (GAG!!!) with the 32 oz Gatorade.I have been constipated for a couple weeks now. So, soon after I drank the magnesium stuff, I had a difficult, but small pellet-y poo. Nothing else. Shouldnt I be having D by now?This is my second scope. The first time I was given that really salty stuff, and it worked pretty fast, from what I can remember.It says that if I'm not having clear poo's by 8:00, I'll have to drink another magnisium citrate. That will make me puke, I know.well, any experience to share?love, m

·
Registered
46 Posts
You should be "going" soon. I used the fleet stuff and it worked within an hour, and worked and worked and worked if you get my point. Some people do throw up after drinking so much of the stuff. I did not think I was going to get the last drink down. Yuk.....Good Luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey...um, its working now. the last time i had the scope, that fleet stuff was really fast. i guess this prep works a little slower.thanks for your response gebby,marriah

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.