Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi all,I am to start the prep work when I get home form work for scope down the throat up up the back tomorrow. Not sure on the brand but it is 3 saches, 2 tonight and 1 in the morning.I was wandering how long it takes to kick in and potentially how many times it may make me go, just want to prepare myself.Also I felt pretty rubbish yesterday (I was out drinking on Sat) but still feel rubbish today. Tummy feels a bit 'washy/grumbl/sickly' if that makes sence, plus I have had this headache since yesterday which sucks. Suppose some of this may be due to hunger, only had some toast a small amount of soup today, now not going to eat anymore, and worry about later tomorrow!?!Oh I had a really bad nights sleep last night, only about 3 1/2 hours, so totally shattered which does not help..Ta,

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Ippo It is very hard to answer your questions as everyone is different as well as there are many more variables with each person and their diet leading up to the prep etc..I suggest you go and read about other people's preps etc in our GI Related Diagnostic Tests Forum found here:http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?showforum=21Wish you all the best

1 - 2 of 2 Posts