Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone get pressure feelings when the gas builds up so bad. The pressure feeling seems to radiate right were the hip meets the thighg and radiates down. My theory is that the pressure causes some pressure on the nerves, in other parts of the body. Thats my guess, I am only an accountant to be one of many like you who have been told after a colonoscopy that nothing was wrong. I was hoping something was wrong like diverticulitis or something. To be told nothing when these symptons are very real, well you know. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi, Ronald, Yes, I get the feeling of pressure radiating to the legs. And, I agree IBS and Doctor's responses are very frustrating. I understand it can be frustrating to them too. Heather Von Vorous (sp?) refers to it as a heart-sink condition. Since, many docs do wish they could help, but so there is so little that can be done unless you're a candidate for Lotronex or Zelnorm. But, anyway, you are not alone with the pressure/radiating to legs thing. I've read other posts of people experiencing the same or similar symptoms. Misery does love company I guess. Hang in there and think good thoughts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.