Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been mostly ibs free for 3 months now, was it the probiotics? possibly. But me thinks it was mainly in my head (anxiety, depression, ....ibs) Explained: A lifestyle change involving carreer choices- a new job and the refusal to worry. God help us if we worry, this runs the nervious system amuck and seems to be a common thread amongst ibs-ers.Lately I've been pigging out on whatever seems tasty - that's right, juicy steaks, succulent bbq ribs, desserts...Yummy ! with little or no consequence Sorry bout' that! but there's light at the end of the tunnel.be well!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have tried different probiotics but never noticed any difference, but know people that have. You could be one of the lucky ones. Or just the right combination of things. Sure hope for you that it lasts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bowel buddies
I can't say for certain that the probiotics spelt relief, but thier not doing me any harm; save for the 155$can bill every month and a half.Wishing you health, happiness and one 7am assured movement!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.