Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still on my daily Fiber Choice regimen, but in an effort to steer away from prescription drugs, I wanted to get more information about probiotics. First off, would they help someone like me who is mostly C with occasional D and G on a daily basis?Where would I purchase them? What brand names should I look for?Anyone care to tell me if they have helped, and if so, in what ways? Are there any side effects?Thanks!Ashley

·
Registered
423 Posts
I have been taking them for a couple of months now and I've been feeling much better. I am mostly C with G and occasional D and they have really helped.I searched on the internet drug stores until I found what I wanted at a good price. I believe I found them at drugstore.com or healthshop.com. I looked under Probiotics and Acidopholus. I got one called Futurebiotics and it is supposed to be long-living probiotics.I have no negative side effects.Good luck. P.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Hi Ashley,Probiotics promote friendly bacteria in the large intestines. The natural flora in the intestines are restored with Probiotics. I use Culturelle which has lots of probiotics (health-promoting) good bacteria. It helps me with gas, running D, and vaginal yeast infections.People on this board use different kinds of Probiotics (including Culturelle). They can be gotten in the pharmacy section of stores or in health food stores.I order Culturelle by phone. Their number is on their site.For more information on Culturelle click on: http://www.culturelle.com/index.html Hope you find something that works for you.------------------vikee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts