Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every afternoon after lunch I bloat, gassy, tummy rumbles. This happens till I go to bed and it does not matter what I eat???I am fine in the morning but what is up with afternoon?? Anybody else?? I have been taking Levsid which helps but it it painful and the gas...well it stinks!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Most of the time I feel worse in the afternoon. I guess it's because when I get up my bowls are usually empty. After lunch the discomfort gets usually worse. I do have some mornings when I feel bad right when I get up but it's not as often. I guess it's because the bowls are more active during the day.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Raj, regular msemberNala71; I suffer from stomach pains. It becomes unbearable in the afternoons. I take a nap in the afternoons. I tried not napping but the pains were just as bad. This is very strange. My pain is in the left bottom (colon). CAN ANYBODY HELP?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Raj-I have pain in my lower left groin area...not sure if it related to bowels??? I am going for a colonoscopy tomorrow so hopefully I will get some anwers.I am C and cannot take fiber supplements...overloads me with gas!! The Dr kept saying fiber, fiber, fiber...and I ended up in the ER 3x's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.