Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. As a teenager I had often hard stools. Not all the time, but the majority of the time unfortunaetly that was the case. I guess eventually I got used to it and remember one time after not going for almost 5 days thinking I was literally going to die from this. Anyway it's been almost three months and I haven't seen blood yet...without taking meds, etc. just drinking lots more water and being more active...HOWEVER, yesterday idk why but there was a bit of blood on the stool and on the tissue. Not very much I remember even having to look closely on the tissue to try to distinguish the colour... but still kinda set me back because I was (and I guess still am) doing so well to beat this. Anyway along with sit baths (which I am going to start) I feel a bit of cream med wouldn't hurt anyway.I guess my main question is if anyone ever used Proctonet before or know if it works? I am thinking of buying it so I wanted to know if anyone else here has used it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should add my anus doesn't really hurt and it's not itchy or burning like I've read from other folks...so yea just thought I'd mention but please let me know anything about this med.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.