Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready for a trip...plane and then lots by car.I found a product called a "Wag Bag". It is to use as a toilet when there are none around.Ordered the 12 pack, and here's what it is:1. all contained in a 10 inch square white zip lock bag2. open this (and it is also used for the "refuse" if you use the toilet bag) and inside is:3. a larger bag that can easily fit to squat into, with powdery/crystal absorbant deoderant material in the bottom of the bag4. plus a little tiny wipe pad...way too small for me..haThought I'd mention it for those that keep bags in your car...or anywhere. (I remember one woman here had a large family and only one bathroom..heck put one in your garage or somewhere.they are designed to be strong-not leak, etc because they are exactly what they say- a portable toilet. The little white bag is small and flat-easy to take along anywhere. I was impressed.I do NOT sell these, or have any interest in the company, etc etc. Just found them under camping supplies from the Camp-Mor discount outdoors catalog. It is on line.The 12 pack cost under $30 including shipping.Jeanne

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, they sure are a lot easier than carrying around other bags...and I was always worried a kitchen bag in my car would end up with a hole in it or something.Before opened, these are also very compact and unlabelled except to say "wag bag" (wonder where the name came from)I was happy to find them..hope others can use the info too.J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.