Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
It usually depends on the individual, and what kind of IBS you have. I don't use any kind of cleansing product. I take magnesium citrate and digestive enzymes. They seem to work okay. I watch what I eat and drink, mostly. The mag draws water into your intestines so it's good for C. It's usually a process of trial and error to find what works for you.Liz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't really know what kind i have. I've been seeing a doctor and that what he diagnosed me of having. I've gotten a colonoscopy came out negative which is a good thing and am now i'm having some test done to see if i have any parasites in my stomach. I believe i have a combination of IBS-C and/or IBS-D. But as far as i've been reading my symptoms are very similar to everyones but just not as severe. Each morning i'm bloated have lots of gas and need to go to the bathroom before i go to work. As soon as i try leaving the house i get a nervous reaction in my stomach which makes me have to go. This doesn't only happens in the morning it happens each time i want to go some where. Before it was worse anything i ate would go right through me. Its just a miserable feeling and am trying to find some kind of solution so that i can have a normal life.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Pretty much every product works somewhat for someone.If you search the board using the find tab above you can find which ones seem to have a good amount of sucess stories with them.Be careful as we get sales people here (they even hire people just to mention the names of products on boards like this so they will get more hits in google when people look them up) when you search. For the most part the very expensive it will work 95% or 99% or even 100% of the time guarenteed or your money back stuff, doesn't work nearly that well, and often contains stuff you can buy much cheaper at any store that sells vitamins.There are lots of things that do work, and the best advice is read a lot and find people that sound like you and see what they are doing.K.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.