Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
What do you mean by YOUR brain fog?In my case the IBS created a lot of troubles outside the gut: feeling tired, itching scalp, "brain fog", back pain,...MY brain fog was if i have not sleeped well and i'm tired.Since i took garlic pills and my D is gone (unless special very bad conditions) i have no more itching scalp (i had this condition for 10 years + and have used many types of shampoos without success) and brain fog. Seems that the *lot* of bacteria i had inside my gut was poisonning my body??? who knows.------ bye (IBS since 1980)

· Registered
441 Posts
What do you mean by YOUR brain fog?In my case the IBS created a lot of troubles outside the gut: feeling tired, itching scalp, "brain fog", back pain,...MY brain fog was if i have not sleeped well and i'm tired.Since i took garlic pills and my D is gone (unless special very bad conditions) i have no more itching scalp (i had this condition for 10 years + and have used many types of shampoos without success) and brain fog. Seems that the *lot* of bacteria i had inside my gut was poisonning my body??? who knows.------ bye (IBS since 1980)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.