Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I would LOVE to shout it from the rooftops!!! If you have IBS, you NEED to try this. I (and my family and friends) have suffered from my IBS-D for over 10 years. A few weeks ago, one of the worst attacks of my life a sent me to the hospital, I had an MRI there. Because of my IBS-D I now have diverticulitis. GREAT. The next day i happened to see, in of all things an ad for Walgreens, the ad for Digestive Advantage. Couldn't hurt might help. Within DAYS, no more cramping, no more diarrhea. AND last night we went out for a cheeseburger. NOTHING!!!! If all I have to do for the rest of my life is take a nasty tasting white pill, I'll take it. If you haven't tried it, TRY IT. I have my life back!!!

· Registered
7 Posts
I took two pills a day for the first week. I started to feel better, really the first day, and by the end of the week I felt like a normal person. No more running to the bathroom after a meal, no more cramps. Granted we're all different, what works for me may not work for everyone. But this worked for me. Here is a link to a study that was done. I don't feel any side effects. It's not classed as a medicine, it's a food supplement. My friend takes a supplement product for her IBS that costs $90 a month, this one is $8. Digestive Advantage study

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.