Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi . i wanted to try probiotica to see if it helps with gas . i wanted to order it from the internet since they dont sell it in centralamerica but i noticed that it says on the web page that ppl have to store it in a cold place..so if i order it its gonna take like a week or 10 days for it to arrive so i was wondering that during this time without being in a cold place the probiotics might not work...

G

·
Some probiotics have to be refrigerated. Probiotica (a specific brand) doesn't need to be. They sell it off the shelf at room temp in the stores here. Probiotics that need to be refrigerated generally are sold from a refrigerated case in the store.K.

G

·
Can you post the web site.Probiotic is a general termProbioticA is a specific BRAND of probiotics.I wonder if you found the right thing as the "it has to be stored in a refrigerated place" doesn't fit with anything I have ever read, or seen with this specific brand of probiotics. It is something that I have seen with other probiotics. I have a bottle of Probiotica right here, it does say store in a cool, dry place. This doesn't mean refrigerated and usually most general shipping is OK. You want to store it where you store most medications (the bathroom is actually a bad place to store medications as everything that is not refrigerated usually says cool, dry place) You just do not want to be keeping it in a hot, humid location in your house, but doesn't seem to require refrigerated shipping. Most normal shipping should be OK. If you are concerned find out if they can ship Fed Ex. You will likely have to pay additional shipping costs for that, but many places will do that. Also quite often the 10 days to ship may include all the time between when your order is placed and when they get it out the door, not the door to door time. Many places do not ship your order the day you place the order.K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.