Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I assume most of you have hard dry stool that is difficult to pass.Mine is different... I have kind of mushy stool (occassionally with mucous)that resembles more of soft serve ice cream (sorry for the visual). My problem is that is slow moving through my gut. It's like I can't go just once and be done with it. I'll go 2-4 times in an hour say and I go everyday. It's "incomplete evacuation" Does anyone else have this?? Could it be do to a mechanical problem such as rectocele? When I had my son nearly seven years ago I had a nasty episiotomy and forcep delivery. I couldn't sit down for 10 days after I had him. Could this be the source of my problem? I did have a lower gi last year and was told I have a redundant colon. Would anything have shown up on that? I never thought I was put back together just right when I was sewn up. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I am the same- no hard dry stools here- infact Ive discovered the only way I go good- compleely - is to have watery d. it still takes me 3-4 times over a two- three hour period to get it all done. makes going somewhere hectic- have to get up really early.Thankd goodness Im an early riser so I can pray and study in the am but still its a pain. I don'[t know why I can't just go one big time... Ive had this problem since puberty. Its been in the last 6 months that God blessseed me with going good in the am- that is after 3-4 times to do so. I take milk of mag at night and a glass of miralax. I also take reglan a motility drug and when I get up I take a zelnorm and don't eat for atleast 1 hour. drs don't understand how I can have d. and not go good but I know my body and if I don't go good I get pain and feel sick all day and just want to sleep. youre not alone in this one!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts