Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Kel,-Just have a couple of questions for you..You mentioned Dr. Hunt. Does she/he have a book or website??? if so, ??? also, could you please give me your recipe for anti-fungal Soup/drink you have each day?? I think you mentioned once garlic, onion, and?? Thanks!!!

·
Banned
2,896 Posts
David,I copied this from a post back in June. I have LOWERED the dose for all the herbs because I now take them every night before bed. I also eliminated the citricidex (the GSE is cheaper). I think the Pau d'arco is very important along with the olive leaf and the oregon grape root and the GSE. These are the big 4. -But my opinion is -why screw around? if I am going to do it -- then i am going to do it BIG, and it is a KEY component to controlling symptoms.Here is the herbal combination:1.pau d'arco-- 3 to 4 capsules2. black walnut (in case of parasites)-- 3 to 4 capsules3. oregon grape root or golden seal (berberine)-- 3 to 4 cap4. olive leaf extract-- Solaray 250 mg, 17% oleuropien 42mg --very potent-- 4 capsules5. cloves -- 3 capsules6. citricidex --grape fruit seed extract--5 tablets (extremely potent herb)7. GSE (grapefruit seed extract--drops) 15 to 50 drops in an empty gelatin cap8. wormwood complex or wormwood herb-- 3 capsules (this is in case of parasites) (O & E company)9. oil of oregano-- 5-6 (150mg) gel caps10. elderberry -- 3 caps (anti-viral) (just in case)11. Garlic -- raw, crushed 1 to 3 cloves.12. Monolaurin - 2 or 3 capsules (but after 3 months I plan on stopping this one)13. Product X - I can't reveal this one because I am testing it for someone and it is not an herb. ( it may be the magic ingredient that I have been looking for)14. coconut oil (Tropical Traditions or Spectrum)-- I am cooking with this more and more. It contains lauric, capryllic, capric, and caproic acid. Very powerful against yeast/viruses. Also, very easy for the body to use as a fuel (MCT --no enzymes needed for breakdown)Some of these herbs may be unnecessary such as the parasitic herbs or the elderberry. Also, only one grapefruit seed product is needed. I tend to go overboard. i believe that a synergistic combination is better than focusing on just a few herbs (??????????).*********************************************do a search of ----- douglas hunt MD fatty acidhe has a book that you would enjoy and he even has a radio show in south cal. http://www.appliedhealth.com/bookstore.html (scroll to the last book on the page of the link. i bought the book at www.half.com for $5.50 w/ shipping)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.