Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in Wes & Tracy's post that you know of a BB for ladies trying to get pregnant. Would you mind sharing this with me? You can e-mail me if you like. I would really appreciate it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Torp,Sorry to butt in:A while back I found an interesting site at www.ivillage.com. It is a website designed for women. There are ton's of topics. Under Health there are several BB's and if I am not mistaken there is a BB for women who are trying to concieve. There are misc. articles that are associated with all different kinds of topics and access to links. They also have chat's on different topics that are posted daily.Hope you find what you're looking for. ------------------Life is what you make of it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey ddrob,How are ya? Thanks for the info! I have been thinking about looking into some possible options. Gotta start somewhere right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Torpedo! I just e-mailed you. Sorry I'm slow at getting on here to check sometimes!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.