Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if you are continuing to do well? I know you said that you were going to post your treatment plan but you wanted to be 100% sure it was working. Have you had any setbacks? Hope you are doing well.Pete

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hi peteThanks for posting. Yeah I have had not really a set back but a set sideways. I thought the guy I am working with's stuff would be a lot quicker than it is going to take. I am feeling a lot better though. Almost total relief but am waiting to get to the point where I eat whatever and drink lots of alcohol (not on a regular occurrence!) and just get the effects non-complicated people get.I'm not so much into things like sprouted bread, calcium as the cure but rather getting to a state through particular avenues where just like "normal" people you don't need those things to be classed "normal."(when I use normal I mean regular, no C or D and no pain, lots of energy etc)Ofcourse there is also the element of people not being ready here for the areas. Bit over their heads I'm sorry to say.ScottySwotty

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scott,Please post what is helping you. Maybe you will be able to help others. Who gives a **** if people think it is snake oil. We are all able to think for ourselves. I am really interested.Thanks,Pete

·
Registered
613 Posts
Scott, I have had IBS for over 35 years. My IBS is not as severe as others on this board but it has affected/limited my life in a lot of ways. I am open to new ideas to help diminish my symtoms but a cure without compromise seems a tall order. (Drinking isn't good for you anyway!) At best I hope to achieve a level of normalcy by minimizing my symtoms. I think most people on this BB realize that what works for one person will not necessarily work for another. It is your choice if you want to share. So best of luck with your program and I truly hope it works for you.I hope this makes sense - got insomnia again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.