Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promise I will not post any more new messages tonight....I am new to this group and am just so excited I found you!!! Any ways, what is all this talk about "C" type and "D" type...how do I knwo what i am if my doctor didn't tell me>?

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
You are C if you are constipated and D if you have diarrhea. So which one are you.Linda

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I really think we should have Jeff put a glossary on the top of the pages. What do you say Jeff? This is the second post like this I see today. Welcome Kristy, and don't worry about MANY posts, we old timers have pretty much gotten our questions answered, and like to be helpful, give advice, etc. That is what we are here for. This is a support group, and we were all new here once too. It is funny, almost everyone is stunned and excited to see that others share this nasty stuff with them. I know I was. ------------------Praying for a cure for this NASTY IBS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.