Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my IBS under control through a different form of levsinex, which is truly a miracle drug...but (as with everything, here's the catch)...it slows down your metabolism in the worst way, and since september I've gained around 25lbs, and I used to be pretty light and I was quite happy that way. I'm not keeping down my weight through massive IBS-D like i could before, as we fixed it for now...I barely noticed, but then I saw a candid shot of me at a concert, and I LOOKED HUGE. So, I want to go on diet pills, because I honestly don't have the time or energy for working out and dieting....I already know to avoid ephedra and caffeine...does anyone know of any pill that would be allright for me to take with IBS, that could still induce weight loss....thanx in advance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello wow I'm glad for you, well I don't know very much about diet pills, but there a new vitamin thats called "one a day" I don't knwo if you've seen it advertised on your television but its a vitamin that speeds up your metabolism, and its not die pills, so thats really good. yea can you let me know more about the medicine that your taking on IBS,and also what your major symptoms are or were? you can email me lakersmrm###msn.com . Yea I need some real advice really really bad, I feel really lost i have no job and havn't gone back to school, do u have any advice to survive or any jobs that won't put me in too much embarrasment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.