Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
61 Posts
Can urgency be caused by a sensitive rectum from having lots of BMS and wiping constantly? Something keeps making me have BMS today with messy stools. I eat peanut butter and fluff every night for supper. Devil dogs and sugar cookies for dessert at lunch. Cinnamon poptarts for breakfast.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Can urgency be caused by a sensitive rectum from having lots of BMS and wiping constantly?
MANY things can cause fecal urgency. YOU NEED TO GO TO A DOCTOR FOR A PROPER DIAGNOSIS.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Rectal hypersensitivity usually cause more urgent and frequent BM's not the other way around.Too much wiping can bother sensitive tissues.If you would read rather than obessively post questions you would see these are common complaints and you really do need to go get a diagnosis if your symptoms are worse than you can deal with on your own with some peppermint tea and baby wipes.We have discussed your bad diet over and over and you won't change it and it probably is making you worse, you seem to have no interest in changing it even when you are told it isn't helping you to eat all that sugar laden, fat filled junk food.;Since answering all your questions only seems to be making you worse this will be my last response to you. I hope you go to the doctor and get what help you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.