Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Pamyln,I had that exact problem about one and a half years ago. It seemed like nearly every dinner at least when it was a longer more formal meal at my mom's house, I would always leave the table halfway through the meal and head to the restroom for about a half hour and it was not becuase the food was nasty. So, yes, I think what you are talking about happens with many people.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Pamlyn This is very common... Everyone's colon gets activated by eating...it happens to all people. But since you don't know if you have IBS or not.. hard to guide you.Dietman there has UC. Cardinal Sin has IBS. They both went to Dr's and got diagnosed.... they didn't self-diagnose.. as you apparently have. This is dangerous.... and I would urge once again to Go To The Doctor.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sometimes I kind of get that feeling if I eat just shortly after waking up.For the love of god get your ass to the doctor for a diagnosis!!!! What if you don't have IBS what if you have and allergy or something stupid? Your suffering for no reason!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.