Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,831 Posts
I would love to see your pics. Have you all tried to "Provide custom avatar" link under the "custom avatar" link under "edit Avatar" link in "view/edit" profile under " Profile" under "My Space" under "Go" at the top left of the forums. BTW you can add the custom avatar only if you already have it on a web page with just the custom avatar(your pic) by itself.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Have you uploaded your picture to a webpage.You can't copy and paste them off of your computer.The picture has to live on the web on a page where it has it's own URL (so when you use that URL the ONLY thing that is in the window is the picture).There are a number of free picture hosting websites that work.Once you have the picture with it's own URL then you can use that URL for custom avatar or post in a post using the image tagsI think when there is no picture the person did not update their profile when we moved to the new platform.K.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
yes i think the avatars on here are so un-cool, sorry but they are,god i had to opt for a plate of apples in the end as its the only avatar with grub.I was hoping there would be a big slap up meal avatar, i had the chicken one for a bit but thought that does not represent me (im no chicken more like a great big bloody vulture) well it is a bird..Id love to get my pic on here so everyone can think god that joolie is one hot mama
ah well we can all dream(cant we??)
oh just had a thought i could get a pic of a british bulldog for my avatar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.