Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here but I have a question. Who do you go see to see if you have IBS for sure? I have all of the symptons. My GP doctor just said I have it. And that was it. Oh yea she told me stress is not good. And I should get all stress out of my live. Yea right. I just need a doctor who can help me. I am about to go crazy with this. I also have Fibromyalgia. So if any of you know of what kind of doctor or any doctors in the Charlotte NC area please let know. Thank you so very much. Luv, Louise xoxoxo

·
Registered
611 Posts
Louise,I had the same thing-- GP told me to avoid stress, gave me a booklet about IBS and one about stress, and gave me a prescription for Librax. That was it. For five years that's all I had! Then I went to another doctor, one in internal medicine who had worked with IBS patients before. That has helped on the road to coping.There are definitely some people from the Charlotte area on here as I've seen them post. I hope someone can answer your question.Regards, Lilymaid

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.